Saturday, September 1, 2007

HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT

(seventh entry-journal)

I was astonished to the results of my health assessment. I am somehow healthy! I can’t believe it. What I know is that, I have some problems regarding my health condition. I just have to thank for the outcome. Laugh. Laugh. Laugh.


Thinking. About the “Inconvenient Truth”, I have one thing to say. We really have to take care of our environment. We will soon realize how important it was. Be an environmental-friendly man.


Go for green! Ü

------------------------------------

Do not litter. Dispose your garbage properly. Segregate. Recycle. Conserve. -- As Louis Armstrong says in his song: "I see trees of green, red roses, too, I see them bloom for me and you and I think to myself, what a wonderful world."

The latter paragraph is taken from a booklet authored by Alexander Ledesma Lacson entitled "Twelve (12) Little Things Every Filipino Can Do To Help Our Country",.

Those are simple things I plan to do to help clean our environment. Very concrete, practical and doable.



No comments: