Saturday, September 1, 2007

DEAL OR NO DEAL?

(fifth entry-journal)


I do like challenges. I have a lot of things done that really tested myself. And asking me if what is the most, I have two.


First things first, way back when I was a grade school student, I was the editor-in-chief of our student’s publication. For me, it was a big responsibility. But, I have to use with it. I was the one they always represent whenever there were essay writing contests.


The day came for us, the staffs of the school organ, to represent our school and the whole Biñan district in Liliw, Laguna. It was a competition of all public schools having a school organ in Laguna. I joined the editorial writing contest (Filipino category) there. If I was not mistaken, the theme was about the effects of new technologies in people’s life. I just wrote there what my mind thought. And astoundingly, I won the 2nd place. Well, even I didn’t believe at first. It was truly unforgettable. It really challenged me to think deeper and somehow brought home the bacon! ü


Secondly, I was also dared to act as Joseph’s one brother in the most colorful musical play ever in Broadway the “ Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat “.(this was happened last year) It was hard yet fun. It tested my dancing, acting, and even singing abilities. Else, that was very tiring. I always went home late just to practice my lines and steps together with my classmates. It defied my gravity. ü


As of now, those were the most challenging things I have ever done. I know there will be more to come. I yearn, those challenges will make me stronger enough to face the brutal fact of life.Well,I just have to think first if I am going to open the briefcace and say deal or not!


By the way, this is the whole cast of JATDC. Just find me! (Finding REM?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to fight.” ~ Lance Armstrong

No comments: