Tuesday, August 28, 2007

GOLDEN RULE

(fourth entry-journal)


The Golden rule says, "Do unto others what you want others do unto you".

Whenever I commit mistakes, I want to be still treated with such esteem. Usually, people laugh at someone who performs mistakes. Then embarrassment invades to the person who made the wrong act/s. I loathe that manners! Yes, I really loathe it! If someone likes to correct me, go on. I will listen. I do accept my mistakes. Like what I have learned in the book Tuesdys with Morrie, we have to live with THEM(mistakes). We don't know that with those mistakes acts, they can lead us to do our BEST shot next time. It's just a matter of acceptance.


On the other hand, if someone likes me to do something for BETTER, I will. But if it's not, i just stand on my own and neglect it.


One thing more, treat me GOOD, then I will reply BETTER.


-----------------------------------------------
"Find something good in every mistake"





No comments: