Saturday, August 25, 2007

ARRIVING AT MCL

(first entry-journal)



My first week of stay at MCL? How was it? Well, it's just ordinary days for me but definitely a new journey to live in. I met new friends and deal with some students whom I even don't know.(I should be amiable!ü).Somehow, I felt welcome.

Teachers are very trained here at MCL. They are truly professionals. About the courses, I found it fine to have a drawing class, hence it is really hard. It is always your duty to make your work with excellence and perfection. Also, I suspense I can pass both in Trigonometry and Algebra. I didn't anticipate that I will have two(2) Math courses in one semester.(Damn!).Help me God.ü

Furthermore, adjustment is really the difficult part of college life. Honestly, I still have to adjust to the environment and to the people I always encountered here. I should be more active in co-corricular activities like joining the student's publication. Like what I have said, being jovial and friendly is the key to have new companions.

I hope my stay here at MCL will be more thrilling the "next days".ü

No comments: