Saturday, August 25, 2007

BREAK A LEG!

(second entry-journal)



"Life will not always go the way we want, but they will work out just fine. You'll see."


I second on what the quotation above says. We should know that we dont get all the things we want for ourselves, unless we strive for them. That's why, whenever I expect for my own sake, I don't give too much. Enough is enough.


I just expect that my first year in college life will be momentous. Definitely, no regrets at all. I yearn it will be the year for me to continue my study for the next years come. Also, I will do my best to be in the DEAN'S LIST.(Do not sleep until your GOOD is BETTER, and your BETTER is BEST.)


Like what in Five People You Meet in Heaven says, "beginnings are also endings". So, i should start the ball rolling best and last it best!


BREAK A LEG!ü

No comments: